Company Secretarial Service
… taking the hassle away from company law
Inclusive of all our service packages we will ease the administrative burden of running a limited company and ensure that you do not fall foul of the Companies Act legislation. You will benefit from us:
- Writing up and maintaining your Company Register and Share Register, (share transfers are charged separately) – so you know this important job is done properly.
- Maintaining the persons of significant control (PSC) register, ensuring the definitions of who qualifies as a PSC is assessed and correctly recorded.
- Preparing the Confirmation statement and all statutory forms for filing at Companies House, for example appointment and resignation of company directors – so you never have to pay fines or penalties for being late or getting things wrong.
- Filing written resolutions, where appropriate, to do away with the need to hold annual meetings and the laying of accounts and reports before the company in general meeting – so that running the company is as easy as possible.
- Keeping you fully informed about any relevant changes to the Companies Act – so that you always stay on the right side of company law.
- Answering any questions you have, at any time, on any aspect of your responsibilities under the Companies Act – so that you always have complete peace of mind.
Please note that the fee does not cover dealing with share transfers or attending board meetings, however, any additional help you require can be provided on a fixed fee basis.